How many in here can carry 5 of everything into the co-op?

5 medi gels, 5 thermal clips, 5 ops packs, and 5 missles?    So far I am the only friend on my FL that can do this.   My N7 rating is around 450. Would be much much higher but I quit promoting characters a long time ago. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

N7-1218 and I carry 5 of everything.

I carry 5 of everything also. I just recently was able to last month. I'm with ya tho, I only promote classes I don't use whenever the character cards gets them to 20 lol (since the N7 number doesn't do anything at all).

N7-470 (ish) and got 5 of everything :)

although running low on Spec Op packs as I keep stupidly using them instead of going down!

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

5 medi gels, 5 thermal clips, 5 ops packs, and 5 missles?    So far I am the only friend on my FL that can do this.   My N7 rating is around 450. Would be much much higher but I quit promoting characters a long time ago. 

[/quote]I've had 5 for everything for quite some time now.  My N7 is somewhere around 550 but could also be much higher.  Just like you, I don't really promote my characters anymore.  About the only time I do is when I want to reset the powers so I can try some different choices.

N7 - 600. 5 of all.

N7 460 and can still only carry 2 Cobras.  Can carry 5 of everything else though.

Until recently, it was 2 of everything until I started playing Gold.  Odd that lol.

520 N7 level, can only carry 3 cobras but 5 of everything else.

im N7  350 an I have 5 meds, 5 missels, and only 3 on all the rest..

I LOL'ED over that clip...wow I'm kinda confused but that's OK.

N7 890 and carry five of each.