How many hours you got in and whats your rank?

Im like rank 44 and like 138 hours played, I think. Rank is slowing for me a bit now that every weapon is unlocked (except shotties). I get 0 points after every game because I have maxed out ARs, DMRs, snipers, LMGs, PDWs, nades, etc. Thats frustrating. I have started unlocking some assignment thingys for medals and stuff, like get 200 kills with sniper, get 50 DMR medals, etc Maybe thatll help with ranking now when I can achieve these things? BTW, you guys with the Xbone--Does it come with all the needed cables? HD cables, etc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

46 hours and I'm a rank 42 thanks to a lot of xp boosts.

Almost 55 and 77h 36m played

Whoa! My pic reappeared in my sig. Thought they took that out.

n/m it disappeared once I typed this message.

46h35m Rank 55

rank does not mean nothing, i know of a bunch of players who are 100+ and they don't have all the weapons unlocked, few assignments finished, they don't have all the ribbons, and not all the vehicles extras unlocked. they do have all the kits finished so like i said rank means nothing.

if you want to impress me show me a player who has all 47 Medals.

My ranking is really slow now, but all I play 99% of the time is TDM. BTW--Does the Xbone come with ALL needed cables like HDD and everything.

Yeah the xbox1 come with all the cables ready to play.

^Thanks. Did the Update 4 and CR DLC last night. It took a bit of time, but as is well.

55 Hrs, Lvl 33

Uneasy, I play mostly domination mode (75+% of my play time really). Modes like domination and TDM making the leveling up process a bit slower since you don't tend to score as many points. But, I have over 130 dog tags and have leveled up all kinds of weapons. Anyway, I think I've played around 100 hours and am only level 46.