How many hours do you play a week?

Just curious . . . .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Between 2-4 hours on the weekends mostly, I'm pretty busy most of times...

I usually play about 1-2 hours a day so in a week I'll play anywhere between 7-14 hours.

Never really thought about it, most days I have to work 9 to 6 so im usually on a few hours between 6:30 and 12:00 id say probably about 2 to 3 hours a night when I have to work sometimes longer if Im playing a good game.

When I have days off maybe about 4 hours possibly longer. Just guesstimating, and somedays i'll only play maybe 30 min to not at all if im doing something or playing a show with my band, I usually just go home and sleep.

Since I am an American livin in Norway and can't get a job, I usually play around 16 hours a day

Up until mid April, I was playing 3-4 hours a day and 1-2 more on the weekends.  After that, I was down to 3-4 hours a week, until this month.  I'm now slowly getting back to my old, pre April schedule.

I average about 20-30 hours a week. I work 5 days a week but I play almost every night. My days off I play half the day.

Anywhere from 0 to 20 hours. Even though I just got a second job so my gaming time will take a big hit.

Lately, I'm lucky to play at all. Now with summer creeping around the corner, I should get at least 10 hours per week.

1-2 now. Boss at my summer job just quit so I'm working 50-60 hours a week to make up for it.

I play 170 hours a week.