How Long Would it Take?

I'm just simply curious how long (approximately) it would take for me to obtain the following vehicles in Forza Horizon through natural game progression:

-----

Audi R8 GT

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Dodge Charger SRT8 (2012)

Dodge Challenger SRT8 392

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Ford Shelby GT500 (2013)

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Land Rover Ranger Rover Supercharged

Subaru Impreza WRX STI (2011)

Viper GTS (2013)

-----

I'm going to be getting this game in December and I'd like to know how long it would tkae to get these vehicles is all. Can any veterans of the game help me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This game is super easy to get cash and cars compared to the older Forza's...

None of the cars on your list (2 or 3 of which are rewarded for winning) are that expensive in-game, so you could get the cash for all those in 3 - 4 hours.

Nice list BTW awesome vehicles!

Notice the significant theme? What mostly uses Chevy, Dodge and Ford as their main vehicles? The Audi is my most preferred car in all racing games.

I also have to agree.  3 - 4 hours sounds good, what held me up was driving around doing nothing.

I was able to finish the wristbands pretty fast. The cars come pretty fast as well with the showcases and all.

I know you said "natural" game play but I pulled some major cash online.........not getting first, just racing and having fun.

It's still considered natural because it can be done in the game.

for me it's taking way longer because I'm constantly finding myself spending hours trying to create designs.  Racing online and winning cars and money shot my bankroll through the roof in one night.