How long until you step into a pool of liquid hot magma?

Every time you die in the lava I want you to imagine prematurely biting into a hot pocket.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

But it was only in there for 60 seconds! How does it get so hot so fast???!?!?!? Gotta be magnets....

I've only died from the magma once, and technically the kill feed said I was shot by another guy (he shot me, then I fell in).

Also, when you drop into lava, you don't burn - you explode. It's been scientifically proven. Michael talked about it on V-Sauce once... ;P

Are the dlc maps in regular rotation?  I played a few matches this morning and I didn't see any of them.

[quote user="i snip fatties"]

Are the dlc maps in regular rotation?  I played a few matches this morning and I didn't see any of them.

[/quote] http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/call_of_duty_black_ops_2/f/2530/t/569778.aspx

Next they'll introduce sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads.

The maps just got into hc rotation around 2 pm when the xp ended. Oh man I owned the new dlc hc players. It was fun hearing prestige masters go bonkers! Encore is the shizz nizz!

Oh yeah like 8 to 12 seconds of standing on lava I got crispie!

[quote user="LTD Puppy"]

Next they'll introduce sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads.

[/quote]Too late. If you stand on the pirate dock on the new Studio map, every now and then you'll see them pop out of the water. ;P