How long have you been playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer?

I love Mass Effect 3 mulitplayer!  :)  I just checked my stats on the N7 HQ Overview page on Bioware.com and it reads that I have currently played "741 Hours 56 Minutes 58 Seconds" of multiplayer since it was released.  I don't think that I'll ever get tired of playing this game.  As a matter of fact, I think that it is time to schedule another meeting with a random enemy faction; I wonder who will be the lucky winner this time!  LOL!  :)  How long have you guys been playing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

513 Hours, 30 Minutes and 28 Seconds... been in 1805 matches according to the N7 HQ. I should take a break and play some of my backlog of games...

a little over 300 hrs for me, time well wasted i think

621H 23M 7S

Since Halo 4 came out, I only play one or two matches a week (for the weekend challenges).

456H 27M 47S

135 hours and some change I believe, much less than my counterparts it looks like.

Xbox: 107H 45M 37S

-

PC: 53H 33M 44S

-

I look at some of the time spent and think "don't those people have anything else to do?"

-

Sorry if that sounds harsh but some dedicating a whole month out of (not even) a year since the game's release to just the multi-player seems way to much to me.

Haven't checked recently, but it's somewhere around 300 hours, which is way too much in my opinion, I don't want to know the exact amount...:-)

@Arkham99: According to the N7 HQ, you've played 303 Hours, 32 Minutes and 03 Seconds

@voteDC: I admit, I've been playing this far more than I should be... only because I haven't been interested in many games released between March last year and now... however, that'll change in 6 days time when Aliens Colonial Marines is released... then I'll only play this for the Weekend ops if at all.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Xbox: 107H 45M 37S

-

PC: 53H 33M 44S

-

I look at some of the time spent and think "don't those people have anything else to do?"

-

Sorry if that sounds harsh but some dedicating a whole month out of (not even) a year since the game's release to just the multi-player seems way to much to me.

[/quote]

Prior to Halo 4 (and Borderlands 2 although haven't finished it), ME 3 was the only game I played since March 2011. I also work 40 hours a week, and still had time to date, and go to the gym.

I do all those things Doc, well except the gym because I prefer cycling and running, but can't imagine how people could spend a month out of not even a year doing nothing but playing the multi-player portion of the same game.

-

It isn't even as if the thing changes drastically each time you play.

-

Now I know I've played more hours than I care to think about on the Mass Effect series but to be honest I think I'd be struggling to get near a 1000 hours total over the years on the whole trilogy, yet alone getting close to that on just a small part of one of the games.