How long do you think the Beta will last?

Hopefully like 4 weeks, I really was hoping to play Gears 3, but when the Beta comes out...that is all I will be playing!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish games would just pull a "Minecraft" and let us buy it and play the 'beta version' until the full game is released.

[quote user="A Foam Football"]

I wish games would just pull a "Minecraft" and let us buy it and play the 'beta version' until the full game is released.

[/quote]

+1

Closed beta is 48hrs and open not sure.  They havent said much of anything.  There all crabby on twitter.  lol

Exactly eleventeen weeks.

My guess would be till we crash the servers or one week before release, whichever comes first. The BC2 demo launched a month before release and closed a week before, so it seems logical that they'd follow that pattern.

Ya hopefully it lasts more than a week or two. I also hate that we only get 48 hours exclusive closed beta for MOH:LE...dumb.

....hours

I'm estimating it will be 1-2 weeks at the most. BF3 comes out October 25th, so there's only about a month to do any tweaks on bugs and balancing that the Beta will show. They'll need some time to fix any problems the beta will weed out.

well, BC2 had changes from the alpha,  beta , and even the demo done...so, maybe a week or two...

The Beta is gonna be sept 27th 48 hour MOH then open and will last until october 10th,can't be bothered trying to figure out how to set link up but this is truth.