How is Madden 12 and its online community?

haven't been on live in a little while and want to get back into it. how is madden 12 compared to the previous years in madden? whats the online community like these days?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ive only had 1 issue with someone in this years madden. Seems pretty good to me so far.

is the madden community stronger these days or weaker with amount of people playing it?

Is the madden community as big as it use to be 2-4 years ago?

the madden coummunity is great i have met alot of good people to game with and it is still big

Yep, you can get a game 24-7.

Madden is one of those games where you wont ever struggle to find someone to play

nice! i just remember playing madden a couple years ago and it was a great game to play on xbox live. just wondering if XBL is still the online service to have and xbox is still the best ha?

thinking about picking it up now. worth it?

how many people are usually on this game a night? how do the numbers compare to xbox live and playstation network?

Game is worth buying if you are a fan of football, but you still have some of the losers who run hurry up all game, never punt and move people around to get an edge on defense. Like moving D lineman five yards back off the line of scrimmage. That should work to your advantage especially if you're running the ball that way, but some how they blow the play up in the back field almost every time. Other than the losers It is a fun game. I have only played about six of those type of people and the rest have been legit. I've played over sixty games. So no that bad of a ratio.