How is it?

How does the release version of the game play? I was watching streams this morning... the maps seemed empty, even with bots... both teams had 6 players, but it often took the streaming players a while to locate even a bot, let alone a Pilot... just curious as to the flow of the game and the down time between engagements...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its fast paced with alot of action. After locating the other team at the start of the game I havent experienced any real trouble finding enemies.

I think it's been great! I just finished the campaign and had a blast!!

I didn't have any problems finding the battle. The maps are good sized - plenty of places to back off and hide while also having plenty of chatoic fast-past areas as well.

I see this game appealing to a wide variety of players because there are enough loadout features to satisfy a wide-variety of playstyles but there aren't so many that it feels complicated.

The MP campaign is fun, but difficult to follow. However, the nature of the campaign lends itself to some good replayability so I think players will pick up on the story as they play through the campaign a second and third time.

In the words of Adam Sessler. "Chaotic" and not in a good way I might add.

If you are ok with sub 60 fps, jaggies and screen tear...game is good.

awsome love it

I new I should have waited. Game stutters and lags. I'm not a big graphics guy but they suck!! I  don't no I played the beta and had a blast, now I'm like meh. It took me a half hour to get board.

Haters are angry ,that means the game is great....

Been playing for the last 7-8 hours, frame rate dropped twice, haven't noticed any screen tearing at all, once I had an issue finding something to shoot which turned out that I was heading the wrong way on a big map, and got kicked to dashboard once.

I think the game is fantastic, can't wait to unlock the rest of the gear.

It's not that the framerate drops, it's that it's poor to begin with. Looks horrible to me. And I see screen tearing constantly. Hope it gets fixed.

No you don't. You made that clear in your thread.