how is it possible?

is it possible to get the incinerator cannon at the very first of a battle ........ in the first 29secs i was incinerated by the enemy, upon rerolling the tape, i watched this guy pull out his magnum and it instantly turned into the incinerator cannon, needless to say i was the first victim 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you get into a mid-game?

Sometimes it comes up as one of the original random ordinances in the field.  Just like the Railgun, Binary, Sniper and Laser.   Rare but it does happen

no i did not come in mid-game ........ i uploaded a film clip to my file share, for those interested in seeing ........

@ tap ... i knew mango juice was good but is it really 'that" good .....LOL

Which map was it?

meltdown

There are usually a couple that spawn at the beginning of every game on Meltdown.

WOW ....really ...... the film does not show a spawn weapon at all

Meltdown spawns a Incineration Cannon next to the Mantis Spawn 100% at the start of the game if you're talking about Dominion.

well that answers that question ................. thank you .... i'll remember not to go that way in the ghost ..LOL

"Sometimes it comes up as one of the original random ordinances in the field.  Just like the Railgun, Binary, Sniper and Laser.   Rare but it does happen".

The original weapons on a map are the same every game. Those weapons can randomly spawn on a lot of the maps, though not all of them.

"Meltdown spawns a Incineration Cannon next to the Mantis Spawn 100% at the start of the game if you're talking about Dominion".

If you're talking about Big Team that's definitely the case. I don't think that's correct for Dominion but I won't state either way because I don't play enough.