How is HH?

i have this game, went for my hardcore/evil playthough with legion got bored mid playthrough.

i was waiting for DLC to make this game interesting again, but then everybody was talking about how deadmoney was hard and poorly done.

how is HH? what's it like? can anyone give me an honest description? i can buy it right now if it's good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

i think its great. worth the buy

Does it use the same character/weapons as my normal playthrough?

is it anything like Dead money? is it short or long  or  what?

The reason people called dead money bad was because it was hard,I thought it was actually pretty awesome. HH is pretty overly easy beyond a few strange spawns that spawned a few yao guai right on top of me. The story is good though, and I am enoying quite alot, it kept me from playing la noire today. There are a few amazing weapons and a few nice armor items. I would say to get it, its not quite the challenge dead money was and theres quite a bit to do.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

i have this game, went for my hardcore/evil playthough with legion got bored mid playthrough.

i was waiting for DLC to make this game interesting again, but then everybody was talking about how deadmoney was hard and poorly done.

how is HH? what's it like? can anyone give me an honest description? i can buy it right now if it's good.

[/quote]The worst is that you believed that comments. The majority of complains about NV is based on Obsidian ridiculous hate. DM was a decent DLC ; very different and challenging...Honest Heart is growing on me ...i can't wait for the next DLC's.

so at what level should i enter the northern passage?

i'm doing my HC "Evil' playthrough at the moment, going for caesar's side after i get these long and boring quests done, and Boone goes away.

i'm at level 16, good karma,and my highest skill is speech(75-85), i use guns and only a couple energy rifles as my weapons,

and ED-E is being upgraded for more armor.

Loved it. Definitely recommend it