How is Deus Ex?

I'm thinking about spending the 15.00 for it during this weeks marketplace sale and was wondering if its worth it. I saw it was received very well however I do believe it saw a price drop almost instantly after release.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]I'm thinking about spending the 15.00 for it during this weeks marketplace sale and was wondering if its worth it. I saw it was received very well however I do believe it saw a price drop almost instantly after release. [/quote]It's good, if you like the stealth genre, plenty of gadgets and strategies, the AI is not the best in the world, but the game is still worth a playthrough...

In a word- awesome.

That's the thing though you don't have to stealth and you don't have to run and gun so it's good whether you like the stealth genre or not.

-

In my opinion though this was one of, if not the best game of 2011. It's so worth picking it up, I paid $30 for it and didn't regret it.

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

That's the thing though you don't have to stealth and you don't have to run and gun so it's good whether you like the stealth genre or not.[/quote]Agreed, but a few of the achievements are stealth related...

As if achievements matter anyways...

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

As if achievements matter anyway...

[/quote]They don't matter to me, but they do to some people...

Crazy people...

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Crazy people...

[/quote]Or people that like to reach targets set by developers...

I'll admit I only stealthed, but that's the way I like to do it. Just didn't want to pigeon hole it as only stealth in case Murder isn't a fan of that. No one should miss out on this game it's epic!

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

I'll admit I only stealthed, but that's the way I like to do it. Just didn't want to pigeon hole it as only stealth in case Murder isn't a fan of that. No one should miss out on this game it's epic!

[/quote]I stealthed it too, it's more challenging if you can't set alarms off without chaos ensuing, when an alarm went off i immediately thought of Splinter Cell for some reason.