How does online ranking work. Cos...

How does the ranking system work online cos my friend said when you reach lvl 41 the the score you need to lvl up goes down but for me it is going up, i was lvl 44 and the next lvl score was 21000 now i am lvl 45 it has gone up to 29000, can some one help me out is it me or happens to everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Everyone m8.

As you progressively rank up, the exp you need increases. After you reach around 40, it's a pain to get to the next level.

I am near my 1st Prestige on Black Ops and only had the game for a week. The ranking on CoD is weak, BFBC2 will turn a boy into a man through 50 Ranks.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

As you progressively rank up, the exp you need increases. After you reach around 40, it's a pain to get to the next level.

[/quote]Halp! :( I'm 46 and need to rank up.

[quote user="Child of Peace"]

I am near my 1st Prestige on Black Ops and only had the game for a week. The ranking on CoD is weak, BFBC2 will turn a boy into a man through 50 Ranks.

[/quote]

Does BF2 make you in turn into a manlier man because you only get 2 points per kill and it takes up to 3 years to rank up to the highest rank =P

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[/quote]Halp! :( I'm 46 and need to rank up.

[/quote]

Use the med kit and select the improved heal and improved range. Throw med packs into groups of teammates, sit back, and watch the points roll in.

[quote user="Misfit I Rogue"]

[quote user="Child of Peace"]

[/quote]

Does BF2 make you in turn into a manlier man because you only get 2 points per kill and it takes up to 3 years to rank up to the highest rank =P

[/quote]

That's only if you got all the medals

As you play through the ranks, you grow a handlebar moustache.