How does MP feel to you?

I'm not looking to start a big MW3 vs BF3 flame thread here. I'm just curious how multiplayer feels to some of you. It feels really unbalanced to me with all the perks, and pro-perks available only to higher level players. At lower levels, you just get repeatedly owned. Some gun's, or perhaps because of perks, are WAY overpowered.  I've been one/two shot a number of times, when I ALWAYS have to dump half a clip into someone to kill them. The map's feel like there's to much going on. CoD 4's maps were great, they were large, but within a week of playing you knew every area of every map. I've been playing for about 4 days now, and know next to none of the area's. I know perhaps one map, and even that one, I don't know well.

I feel like no matter what I try to do, every ten seconds I'm dieing. (Oddly enough, I haven't encountered that much lag.) The leveling up weapons also annoys me. I don't want to have to use my M16 and get it to level 30 to unlock all the attachments and stuff for it. I liked CoD 4's system of "**** Weapon X expert" where you needed X number of kills to get a red dot, silencer, acog.

Edit: I also despise the killstreak system in this game, and how you can only pick three of the, what, 20 available killstreaks?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It been like that since 4... Do you honestly think it would be fair if you had like 6 or 7 kill streaks? anyways This game feels like MW 2 But not with all the BS with it...

Guns attachments work like it does in BF 3 you level it up and you get a red dot at lvl 2.. than lvl 4 you get Kick perk for it so on

I'm not saying that there should be 6-7 kill streaks allowed, just that there should be a couple set one's. Or only a few kill streaks.

[quote user="wretchkiller"]

I'm not saying that there should be 6-7 kill streaks allowed, just that there should be a couple set one's. Or only a few kill streaks.

[/quote]

Meh As long as there no nuke as 1 i don't care how many... I like the different ones you can use, doesn't feel like everybody can get the same ones. 

It feels awkward and bad and strange,

Yeah. I also just LOVE how snipes can run every map, no matter what gun/perks you use.

You could use spec ops survival mode to get to know the maps a bit better without the worry of getting plugged whenever you turn a corner? I found this helped me a lot when I first started playing.

As for how the game 'feels' to me, it feels like i'm a full second behind everyone in the game due to the stupid lag, some days I have excellent gaming with little to no lag but then I have days like yesterday where i'm literally getting killed by people  bending their bullets around corners and cover.

I like PWNING N00BS with my MK14.

I like PWNING them with L118A, this gun with marksman pro can give me a constant stream of one shots.

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

I like PWNING them with L118A, this gun with marksman pro can give me a constant stream of one shots.

[/quote] Sounds like that's the gun that's always getting used on me, cause I'm forever getting one shotted.

[quote user="wretchkiller"]

[quote user="BioniicKkz"]

[/quote] Sounds like that's the gun that's always getting used on me, cause I'm forever getting one shotted.

[/quote]It's an awesome gun, just use marksman perk and if you can get to certain points in the map and just aim across map you can easily pick enemy name tags out and then it's just a case of aim and fire, I bet they nerf these guns soon because I never used to get this many one shots, sometimes I surprise myself, I was good at sniping in MW2 and BLOPS but never THIS good!