How does everyone feel about Ghosts?!?

I had a chance to play a little late last night

, and liked what I saw! The 'feel' of the game is IMPRESSIVE. So fluid. 

So how does everyone else feel the morning after the midnight release? Tired? Ha ha, me too!

What things you do and don't like about the game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm still up in the air ... but I will say I had a much more positive attitude about it when I quit last night than when I started.

My first thought was get rid of it ....... but I'm leaning toward liking.

I thought everything was going to work good for me to have plenty of time to play it more today , but so far its not working out.

the game arrived yesterday afternoon i never got to play i had other commitments 

anyway my daughter who is a big cod fan found it frustrating to quote her

"...... it sooo annoying you don't see anyone for ages then you are dead ooooohhh "

From what little I have played, the gameplay is a lot more fluid than BLOPS2 and MW3 IMHO. But they do have to have a lot of bugs worked out and what not 1st before it can be a better game all around. Campaign mode was a let down, but some interesting things going on... but mainly a let down nonetheless.

You really had to revive a thread from release?

-

My opinion on Ghosts? Campaign was ight. MP is ight. Extinction is ighhhhht. So overall the game is ight.

^^At least they didnt start a "new" thread, eh? I like Ghost about the same as all other CoDs. Its CoD, and its fun.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^At least they didnt start a "new" thread, eh?

[/quote] Except there are now two threads of the same nature on the first page. Just another day on the CoD forums here. 

^^Oh yeah, I did state "at least" they didnt start a new one. Then with a new one and the old one and one bumped, then we would have three instead of two.

this game is garbage. Maps way too big and players way too scare as usual. Ghosts is right next to MW2 for worst COD games.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^Oh yeah, I did state "at least" they didnt start a new one. Then with a new one and the old one and one bumped, then we would have three instead of two.

[/quote] Nothing we're not already used to though :)

since release i have 2-3 days played 

i do enjoy  ghosts i think it is a good game [some issues] but generally good

mw2 is still my favourite though