How do you unlock the Locus Helmet?

I know that there was a variation of the Locus helmet that was a pre-order bonus for Mighty Ape.

But how do you unlock the base Locus helmet? 

Is it Commendation or Rank based?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

so far all i know is that its a stand alone helmet that mighty ape gave out not just a skin

theres a game on the phone that gives it. has some thing to do with mnt dew and 7/11 halo 4 king of the hill app on iphone and androd

Oh ***, so I either have to pay enormous prices on eBay for a code or play that 7\11 ***?

Jesus 343, why would you do that?!

Actually that is wrong, I've seen the base variant which just has a single stripe down the middle. Unfortunately I don't know the details on how to unlock it but I thought it might at least give yah hope haha. Now the helmet skin with the x on the face was pre-order or 7/11 game only.

I turned up for the Halo 4 launch event in my country, they were giving out a bunch of codes. The locus helmet was among them!

If you have any 7-11s anywhere near your house you can get the Locus helmet with the X pretty easily.  They give it out as a reward really early on in the game.  

If it wasn't against forum rules, I'd sell you a code for one. lol

Actually you can give codes away in only pm's also i want to know what code u have mentioned.

Hi I can't download the "King of The Hill" app and I was wondering If someone would be so kind as to share a code for the helmet / emblem with me. I may have something to offer you  if you can help me out.

look guys, if you CANT download the King Of the Hill app, or dont have a 7-11 near you, the ONLY WAY your going to get a code is if you pre-ordered in CANADA, or buy one.    Simple as that.  Its for people who actually took the time to get the helmet and play the app. there is a 7-11 about 3 minute walk from my apt.  Took me 2 weeks to get the helmet.