How do you quickly slide down ladders?

I was watching a youtube walkthrough and the guy is able to slide down ladders very quickly instead of one rung at a time.  What buttons do you push to do this?  That might of helped me when I was invaded and ambushed on a ladder, as well as just saving time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I think you hold the B button.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yep like bran said. Hold down the b button.

I just jump. Fall control FTW.

^^Haha. I actually did that quite a bit in Sens Fortress.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Isaac, what does fall control ftw mean?  Is fall control a spell or a ring?  I don't know what letters FTW mean either.  Thanks for the info in advance.

fall control is magic,stops you taking damage when you drop down heights

FTW=for the win (i think)

^^ Stef, if you would normally die from the fall, you will die with fall control too. Speaking out of experience here =/

Yeah,that's why i said stops you taking damage rather than stops you dying.TBH it's something i've never used in any of my 6 playthroughs,my lad swears by it but i've never much cared for it,prefer to have my slots for pyros

[quote user="Ramon284"]^^ Stef, if you would normally die from the fall, you will die with fall control too. Speaking out of experience here =/[/quote]It's got some uses. It keeps a couple flasks in your inventory. You can speed through the catacombs super easy with it. Jump, jump, jump around! It's just a very niche spell. Helps in Blighttown too. just run from edge to edge, there you go, blighttown done in 5 minutes.

The best time to use Fall Control is before you fight the boss in the asylum the second time you go there. I equip it, use it and then equip something else because it lasts about 15 seconds or so. After that I drop down. If you dont use Fall Control you take a lot a damage and while you are using a flask, he sometimes hits you and you die.

Also, FTW means "for the win" and "bleep the world. When I use it, I mean the second option.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!