How do you prefer to play?

Do you enjoy playing the story mode, co-op in either story, spec-ops or zombies in treyarch cod games, or do you enjoy playing a particular online game mode?  Or do you do a little of both?  I enjoy mixing it up between story mode, co-op based game play, and a lot of my time playing free for all online.  I feel free for all is a good way to prove to other players how good I at the game, with no help from others.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When I had MW2 I played mostly FFA until my cousin introduced me to HQ and Dom. On BOs I play mostly Dom unless I am in a party and we might play ground war. Recently I started playing BareBones. I really like that game mode, no killstreaks or perks is great

In MW2 when i played solo i always enjoyed FFA more , just cuz i do not have people to help me win besides myself and i was able to win ffa by my own.

In BO when i played solo it wasn't FFA but MTDM, i hardly touched FFA on BO. When i play with a full party then its mostly Dom. But we played alot of SnD lately cuz i found it more fun then anything else and i started te learn to play with tomahawks, where i now get pretty decent at it in but thats just cuz i'm playing SnD for fun now, since BO is dieingout on my interests

I like to play Barebones alot and a some Search and Destroy. I've also been playing a bit of 3rd Person Team Tac, it's a pretty sweet game mode now that I think about it. If I get really bored I'll run the Pit and hit the Museum... I love the Museum. 

In MW2, I loved Ground War but Black Ops ruined that game mode for me. Now I just play Search and Demolition.

Bareboning it all day long.. And all night long, too. Giggity giggity OH!

i like to play...mind your own business!

solo..unlucky

Search and Destroy is a good choice for competitive players, so thats what I choose.

Hardcore search FTW. The one life, objective gamestyle reminds me of some of the greatest times ive had competitively online in past games like counter strike and the rainbow 6 series. Things are always slightly more intense when you can get sent to the spectator lobby.

Mainly team deathmatch but I will play search and domination if I play with friends.