How do you mark a spot for a care package? And I have an ELITE question?

Ok my first question is,how do you mark a spot for a care package?

Second question is: What exactly is ELITE? I know they release new maps every month...are ''maps'' considered boards you play? Like Bootleg,Arkadden, Hardhat,Village,etc? Someone please fill me in,thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

1. You throw down the care package marker...

-

2. ELITE is a half butt service created by IW to steal your money. As of right now it isn't even finished and half the content is not up or working. Get the free version, don't fall in the trap and pay the $50 for it.

1. The spot where the CP marker lands is where the CP will drop. There are some helpful tips though. The direction you throw it from (your back) is where the chopper will come in from. So if you are near the egde of the map, put your back to the edge of the map and the chopper comes in from there and doesnt have to cross the map, thus coming in faster, and having a less chance of being shot down. 2. I have Elite, for the sole prupose of "prepaying" for the DLC (cause I always buy the maps) and it was a deal. The other Elite stuff, I havent even looked into.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

1. The spot where the CP marker lands is where the CP will drop. There are some helpful tips though. The direction you throw it from (your back) is where the chopper will come in from. So if you are near the egde of the map, put your back to the edge of the map and the chopper comes in from there and doesnt have to cross the map, thus coming in faster, and having a less chance of being shot down. 2. I have Elite, for the sole prupose of "prepaying" for the DLC (cause I always buy the maps) and it was a deal. The other Elite stuff, I havent even looked into.

[/quote]

Well that "other" elite stuff is not exactly fully operational. Half of all clan things aren't even up yet. Including clan operations to level up clans.

^^Thats what I hear. I only got it for the DLC, anything else will just be laginappe.

Ok...I understand the ELITE thing now,thanks! Now I understand you throw a marker for the care package. How do you throw the marker,lol? Thanks for all the info though!

Its the same button as shoot, the right trigger is default.

Push right on the D-pad then right trigger throw.

^^Yup, right on the D-pad, to pull out the CP cannister/marker, then RT to throw it.

Also be very carefull where you throw the marker I made the mistake and got mine stuck on an overpass. Another person go one stuck on a building in resistence.

Make sure theres nothing above you that can stop it. Also don't get anywhere near the actually drop area it can kill you if it falls on you.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

The direction you throw it from (your back) is where the chopper will come in from..

[/quote]

I never knew that before. Guess ya learn something new everyday ...... thanks.

But as far as being careful where you throw it,....... I saw red smoke while playing on fallen one day so I went to kill the guy who threw the marker. Well, we had a nice battle, and he killed me but in the process he ran underneath his own package and got squished .......... It was a fun killcam to watch.