How do you make your xbox screen for bo2 like the pc bo2

I've seen some bo 2 gameplay on pc and the screen is stretched out. And I saw some people make it like that for xbox. But how do you do it. Cause its easier to play bo2 on xbox with a screen like that but how do you even make it like that. I really wanna know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

My best guess is to set your screen settings on widescreen, and/or edit safe area via graphic settings. Either that or it was just PC you've been watching all along

You are suppossed to "set up" you audio/visual stuff as soon as you get your game disc into your Xbox. It should have prompted the options, it does for me every new CoD.

Is there anyway to do it after u played the disk cause im prestige six soooo yea

Not sure, maybe try clearing your cache' and then put the disc in? Dunno. Also check any in game video settings.

Go into the in game options menu, then select Graphics Settings, then Safe Area.

You should also be able to change those settings on your tv and the xbox dash (if you arent playing in hd).

I'm having trouble I'm having trouble with my android phone setting up my PC60 xbox.com PC setup

My PC is not seeing my console how do I reset up my PC