How do you ID a Pearlsent?

Okay I have taken Crawmax twice and the armory several times lots of purple few orange blues and green. Whats a pearlsent look like?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

babybluish in color.simple answer - possible legitimate titles check borderlands wiki-took me 75 kills to get my first drop.cosmic and myself did an experiment on drop rate1 for every 8 hours minimum -was on the old post but didnt get ported here.

The color is similar to your shield bar. Line up a green item and a blue item light beam and that's what it looks like.

They will be put above the orange ones in your inventory.  Any doubt, pick it up and look.

Gizmo, they look like this... Pearlescent Colored Weapons

you are not going to find one in the Armory in a red chest, if you are extremely lucky you'll find them in the Crimson Lance Chest but their are not that many of them located in the Armory but there are more their than other places in Knoxx. You are not going to find one at Level 69 and if anyone has one at that level they did not find it, some one made it and brought it in to the game and then it got duplicated. To find a Pearl you are going to have to fight Craw, Bad A$$ Bosses, and open the Crimson Lance Chests but if you are lucky it's going to take like 6-8 hours in a game to get one, or over about 100 kills on Craw, Bad A$$, Bosses, and opening Crimson Lance Chests.

pearlescents are cyan in color. very rare, only got my first one last week

Rare yes but the weapons I use the most are purple.

^^^agree of the pearlescent i got  with the exception of the undertaker  even my 1604 damage bessie is crap compared to my purple thunder that does 1700+ baseline damage not adding other bonuses the bessie gets +500 critical damage havent found 1 in a week im motorhead though for chopper purposes. :)

[quote user="Gizmo 1800N"]

Okay I have taken Crawmax twice and the armory several times lots of purple few orange blues and green. Whats a pearlsent look like?

[/quote]

Rinse and repeat many many many times, until as said before and well said only once in the thread: [quote user="pinoygeneration"]

cyan in color

[/quote]

Also must add be careful of random people joining in they might drop one in there when you aren't looking that may be modded. Good luck and happy farming.

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

you are not going to find one in the Armory in a red chest, if you are extremely lucky you'll find them in the Crimson Lance Chest but their are not that many of them located in the Armory but there are more their than other places in Knoxx. You are not going to find one at Level 69 and if anyone has one at that level they did not find it, some one made it and brought it in to the game and then it got duplicated. To find a Pearl you are going to have to fight Craw, Bad A$ Bosses, and open the Crimson Lance Chests but if you are lucky it's going to take like 6-8 hours in a game to get one, or over about 100 kills on Craw, Bad A$, Bosses, and opening Crimson Lance Chests.

[/quote]

Completely agree with you. I have found a couple now, in the Crimson Lance chest, just outside the armoury. The one where the midget jumps out.