how do you expect me to buy?

I want to spend my points on a premium theme but I want to see what the [Profanity Removed] I'm paying for first.  How do I see what I am buying?  is there even a way?  I just came on here to look at the military premium theme and all I seen was the exact same thing that I seen on the dashboard.  so what gives?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

http://www.themexbox.com is a decent site that lets you see what they are like.

-

Sadly this isn't a service Microsoft provide, as people likely wouldn't buy a lot of them if they saw what they were getting first.

yeah I blindly bought a couple of themes before,  now I remember that site.  Thanks

maybe they should stop trying to [Profanity Removed] us over and show us what were paying for

or maybe people shouldn't just be so quick to buy stupid [Profanity Removed]

Or, you know, you don't have to waste any money at all on useless things like themes...

I can't believe people actually pay money for things like that...

I have 270 points I wanna blow or else I wouldn't couldn't think of anything else to spend them on and my old RUSE theme is getting old.

^ I hadn't thought of it that way. I'm at a weird point place myself from XBL Rewards. I figure it will take me a least another year or two of monthly surveys to actually get something decent for it...

I got myself down to 0 once before but XBL rewards just gave me a strange number and it kinda irritates me.  I like free money but what am I going to do with an odd number of points?

I see you like Shadowrun, have you tried that theme? I've been using it for years and I like it a lot. I didn't see a preview for it on that site though.

Ppl put themes on YouTube and u can check em out

If you are any cop with Photoshop, or another paint style program, make your own. Pop it on a USB stick, view it as picture, then press X (if i remember rightly, might be Y) to use it as a background. I use a homemade one that i knocked up years ago because i didn't like any of the pay for ones.

I was just going o say the same thing. If you find a picture you like and it fits the dashboard it looks great. I just hate how half the screen is cut off..