How do you download your Black Ops to your hard drive?

My black ops or any other games won't read. I wanna to try downloading to my HD and playing it that way.

Anybody know how to do that? I forgot how. I've done it before with other games. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

instead of pressing X to play, press Y for game info.  install to HDD, although if its not reading, you might have problems installing it

Sounds like your eye go moved. Start you xbox without a game in it. If that does not work knock on the top of it while the tray is closing.

Go rent a copy, install it the way fuzzyearlobes explained, then play off your copy.

That will only work if his copy of the game disc is unreadable. If it is his disc drive that is not reading any games then he will need to contact support for a repair. @OP, since none of your games are reading you need to contact support.

[quote user="Mad Old Noon"]

Go rent a copy, install it the way fuzzyearlobes explained, then play off your copy.

[/quote]

You should know that if the disc is unreadable, then it will not download onto the harddrive correctly. But it does sound like your dookie xbox is about to fail.

[quote user="Mad Old Noon"]

[/quote]

If the info file for the disc is intact, that would work. The dvd drive won't read any of the games, so a rented game would do no good.