How do you do it?

I tried being a wookie and sniping from as far away as possible and must say I bored myself to death. So how am I supposed to sit there waiting?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't.

If you're waiting then you're in the wrong spot. I'm a try hard, so I don't snipe much but when I do I know exactly where to be to rack up kills. Oh and any boredom should be erased by the satisfaction of drilling that enemy in the head from 500 yards away.

In my opinion people who only snipe are sad individuals.

It's a hard enough life, for us...

I play Recon the way it's supposed to be played. That's the only way sniping is fun.

anyone that uses a 12x scope needs their fingers broken.

you dont man you run in Guns blazing it works for me all the time or just use a tank or helicopter

go to

www.xboxgamingcentral.com

I like to sit in the bushes, but also play my DS waiting for some other loser to spot the enemy for me.  I see the orange, I pause mario cart and rack up my kills.  Hence, I'm a true silent assasin.

[quote user="RoyLRumble"]

I like to sit in the bushes, but also play my DS waiting for some other loser to spot the enemy for me.  I see the orange, I pause mario cart and rack up my kills.  Hence, I'm a true silent assasin.

[/quote]

And a true multi-tasker

Try dif tactics. You don't have to at a long distance, look for close cover, brush, shaded areas, windows, and you can be a big help throwin motion mines in heavy fight areas. Use the mortar attack, c4, and try other weapons when in close combat (within houses/buildings). In short, mix it up. And if your just lookin to take heads off, practice, patience, and more patience!