How do you deal with helicopters?

This is the only thing I don't like about BC2. I admit I could still use more practice, and one of the reasons I play Battled field is because of the vehicles, but the helicopters seem so cheap to me. Nothing I can carry seems to be able to shoot them down, about 95% of the time anyway. Any suggestions (besides not playing the maps with helicopters)? 

As a side note, feel free to add me, because I only have one friend playing this game right now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I generally ignore them, and I select hardened ammo on those maps to take them down with the VADS or AA

Tracer darts. I'm not too shabby with them. Hot Carls too.

Tracer darts, aa, tank, At rockets.  For me in that order.

Thanks. I guess I will start trying the tracer darts. I have used the AA guns. I don't think I have VADS, because I don't have the Vietnam expansion. (I'm not sure if it would be worth buying that now) What is a Hot Carl?

VADS is on Heavy Metal, US side and Port valdez. CQ

It's also on Atacama Desert.

on RUSH at the first and between the first and second objective's on RUSH, but I never play that mode.

I'm pretty sure that this one on the top of one of those green shipment crate looking buildings. I remember using it, and I haven't played rush for a while.

yup. first set of crates

No, I'm pretty sure it is in conquest too.