How do you change armor and stuff on the second player in co-op campaign?

I can only change my armor as player one on co-op campaign and the second player can't. It says no options available for player 2. Is there a way to modify the player 2? If i recall Halo Reach you could modify both players armor and stuff. Please help!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no. All co-op players are master chief clones.

Thats bull, why do game companies keep downgrading? when there is a feature everybody likes they shouldn't remove it.

its because halo reach you were playing as noble six not master chief

[quote user="ShadowWo1fAlpha"]

Thats bull, why do game companies keep downgrading? when there is a feature everybody likes they shouldn't remove it.

[/quote]You act like it's a big deal.

Well it's not as important as some other stuff but I liked it when both players got to cusomize there armors it just aggravates me a little, if it's not a big deal to you okay but I don't like it personaly if I had acctually got to play the game I could maybe tell better why they did it but I think they could have found a way to add it.

I personally don't see why any game has to remove a good feature that is working, but more than anything I wish they would quit putting out buggy games and making me wait for ever for an update that takes space on my hardrive, does anyone know of any bad glitches/bugs on Halo 4? Anyways like I said it may not be a big deal to anyone else but I like customization and it's a slap in the face when player 2 sees your decked out character and he has a crappy default but hey it's just my opinion.

ok heres the deal you cant change the armor in campaign because you are playing as master cheif not some mysterious spartan that just has no info on him that you can see, halo 4 is a continuation from halo 3 halo reach is set before halo one. if you want to customize you armor play spartan ops or mp

okay fine, whats it matter though if player two is a clone that technicaly doesn't exist? Does player one get to cusomise there armor? If so it would just be two different versions of master chief.

Noble six technicaly was one person and player two was his clone and they could both customize and I could understand your side of the argument if it wasn't for the fact that you can A. customise player one (I was told you can if I'm wrong correct me.) and B. player two still doesn't technicaly exist. I like customization and stuff if you don't thats fine but please don't pick on me for disagreeing with you.

Ugh. No, you cannot customize player 1 in campaign. If you play campaign, you play as Master Chief. End of story. It doesn't matter if you're player 1, 2, 3, or 4, you'll ALL be Master Chief. 343i did this because it's the only thing that makes sense canonically.

~

Noble Six did not exist before Halo: Reach. If you know the story of Reach and Noble Team, the original Noble Six was KIA when he detonated a bomb that destroyed a Covie cruiser. You were his replacement, and since it was supposed to actually be YOU, you were allowed to customize yourself.

~

In Halo 4, the story is about a preexisting character, Master Chief. He has his own signature armor and has worn that armor (with variations) for the past 11 years. He has never been customizable, and he probably never will be.

~

That's it. That's the best I can explain it to you. In campaign, there is no customization whatsoever. It's really not that big of a deal. Why wouldn't everyone want to play as the most badass Spartan to ever live?