How do you access the DLC?

I just got The Da Vinci Dissappearance but I can't seem to find how to play the memory. How do you do this? And will the new achievements unlock once I start playing it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just look for the restored memory strand showing up on map, simply go there and ought to be able to play DLC from that point. As far as achievements, they should pop up just like all others in game.

Thanks, I had to reset the game so it recognized the DLC

I cant access it either. I am at the last part of the game

SPOILERR

-

-

-

-

I am at the part where you have to get the apple with desmond, so i cant access the animus now. does that mean i have to make a new game session now?

Well mine downloaded while I was playing the game and once it was done nothing new appeared. I quit the game and went back to the main menu and then went back to the session and the memory was available

I downloaded the DLC after I finished the game. Then When I went back, you just have to look for the new restored memory point. Just like Wiitarde said. You should notice other new tasks to do too.

i still cant find mine and it keeps asking for a title update which it wont do ,the DLC is definately not showing on my map