How do we Organize and get 'Dive-to-Prone' put into MW3 ?

As it stands, Diving-to-Prone (dolphin dive) will not be returning in MW3. For myself and many other CoD Gamers, this sucks! How can we be heard by the developers? What can we do to have this fun feature become a staple of the series? Why would they remove a piece of game play that enhances your freedom of movement? Will there be a movement aspect that replaces the Dive? 

Click those left thunmbsticks my brethren!!! Click em'. 

Throw up some thoughts, feelings, ideas, and plans of action.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You could start a petition here on the forums. Many great ideas and changes to games have come from the xbox.com forums.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

You could start a petition here on the forums. Many great ideas and changes to games have come from the xbox.com forums.

[/quote]It's possible but I know a lot of players dislike the dolphin dive to. I don't see how but I know there's a lot that do.

Personally .............. when I go prone I want to go prone where I'm at, not 20 feet away .

I dont know how many times I've tried to go prone behind some cover to escape gunfire and instead wind up looking really stupid scooting backwards on my belly while getting riddled with bullets.

Sure ... its kind of cool ....... and once in a great while its useful, but 90% of the time it would be better just to drop where I'm at.

i dont care for the dolphin dive a barrel roll would be better dont you think

suck their di%cks and eat all the pu%%%ssy you can at the developers?

[quote user="SEN1P"]

suck their di%cks and eat all the pu%%%ssy you can at the developers?

[/quote]

What?? That doesn't even make sense as an insult.

It's a Treyarch idea, so IW has to be the koolkids and not take it. Just like IW won't support their game AT ALL, and will release the most OP guns known to man...

I love the dolphin dive, I don't use it that often...mostly for comedic purposes...still great to have.

Actually ........... I have enough problem just going prone sometimes. Its like I'll find a good spot I want to snipe from, and have to keep walking back and forth while holding the button down. Then when I do, I go to shoot someone and find there is some bump in the ground or something that stops me from turning far enough to shoot someone. I can understand if I'm up against an object or something, but many times I see nothing that should stop me. So I'll see some dude crouch ten feet away from me and I have to decide to play dead, or keep scooting around hoping he wont see me.

Sorry ......... that really has nothing to do with the dive ....... but just had to get it off my chest.

Won't happen. Its a treyarch thing. It like expecting zombie mode for MW3.

No

It's annoying when you want to go prone