How do u Frag Tag now?

With the new controls?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't even equip the grenade now. Maybe though in a different mode you will be able to but I'm not sure.

[quote user="MC Evil Dead"]

[quote user="TheCyberAthlete"]

No not really it has been in every Gears, just like active reloads

[/quote] Gears 1 did NOT have wall tagging. Which is why it is, and always will be the best in the series.

[/quote]

Sorry but the overall best is GoW 3

You have to hold the lb when doing anything with frags. But its pointless to run up to someone to tag them when you can just throw it to stick on the person.

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

How is it stupid that planting grenades is gone? I absolutely love that. It prevents stupid little idiots from camping with their frags tagged at every opening.

[/quote]QFT , now is no challenging and more easy by throwing it without the need of be close to an enemy.

I loved how the older Gears you could stick a Frag on someone's head or on the wall. That was Gears being Gears, isn't that part of Gears. And they want to chage it why?

Man whybdid they take all the good stuff away, people can fly....

[quote user="Big Red Husker"]

why does everyone hate tagging so much?   and im not talking wall tagging.   in the first gears of war I had over 5000 frag tag kills.   it was my specialty.    everyone would get so pissed at me saying all im doing is pressing b.    No I was not.   the ability to sneak up on someone and successfully tag was a skill and it was also a very intense feeling, some of the most hectic combat i ever played in gears came immediately after a successful tag.    

[/quote]

I could not agree more! Loved the feeling of sneaking up on someone, tagging them and running like hell to get out of the way and then listening to them cry about it later. Man, those were good times!!

Tagging is one of the weaker elements of GoW

I agree with this. I am also a frag tagged and I love to plant frags on walls etc. I hate what they've done to the frags in Judgement. Please change it back in an update or I'm trading my copy in for Bioshock.

LOL why so much hate for wall tagging....they were so easy to spot and shoot.  You could also sprint past them.  It wasn't like everyoen started with frags and was wall tagging.  You had to get to the frags.....now just everyone can start with frags which si dumb IMO.