How Do I win at Caravan? It's Hard!!

Okay i'm going to be honest here. I have no clue how to play the card game, Caravan, no matter how hard I try. I saw this traveling merchant and I tried my luck to play Caravan with him and he cleaned me out! Then he asked me if I wanted to play again so shot him in the face took his stuff.

Can somebody tell me how to play the card game, Caravan? If somebody can tell me exactly what to do I will follow your instructions and I promise not to kill the guy. Thanks for listening to my sad story.

.........Thrill Kapsule..........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just now started to finally win some caravan games. The basic rules to win is to get your three lanes of cards from 21-26. Each lane must go in a certain order depending on what cards you put down. You can either use any cards of the same suit, use cards that go in descending order, or use cards that go in ascending order (in each lane). Jacks will take away whichever card you put it on and Kings will double the number of the card of whichever you put it on. I'm not sure what the queen does and just don't bother using the joker. Just randomize your cards at the beginning since you're a beginner. There are more strategic, complicated ways to play, but I play this way and I'm on a win streak. Also,  don't forget to mess with your opponents lanes, such as using a jack to get it under 21, use a king to get it over 26 or any other card to do the same thing. You can look here, www.xbox360achievements.org/.../guide, for more info (I forgot how to put the link in the "here").

Thank you Jolly that's great information! So my goal is to get my cards to add up between 21 to 26 and keep it in that sweet zone while I attempt to sabotage my opponents attempts to do the same. I will check out that link you sent me and start practicing playing Carvavan with a real deck of cards and then take my game to the game.

that achievement was a pain, caravan is retarded. good luck though Jolly did a good job of explaining it.

Ideally you want your caravan to be at 26. The best way to get there is putting down 10, 9, 7 (or 7, 9 10). I usually win the match once I have two lanes at 26 while my opponent has zero lanes at 26 (I don't exactly understand how the game ends). I would recommend having higher Luck if you want to go for the achievement. As previously said, always sabotage your opponent if he has a lane with 21-26. You can put down cards such as a King on one of his lanes, and he will have to restart said lane.

The game was easy once I found the basic method and card build described in various places around the web. Easy money

Good info folks! I think I'll try it out once again. Maybe FTW is right though. I've thought that way so far.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AorCJkgie_s]

Thanks! I like a challenge though, it's more that I wanted to figure it out but my brain wouldn't engage.

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

Ideally you want your caravan to be at 26. The best way to get there is putting down 10, 9, 7 (or 7, 9 10). I usually win the match once I have two lanes at 26 while my opponent has zero lanes at 26 (I don't exactly understand how the game ends). I would recommend having higher Luck if you want to go for the achievement. As previously said, always sabotage your opponent if he has a lane with 21-26. You can put down cards such as a King on one of his lanes, and he will have to restart said lane.

[/quote]

I used your strategy and got my first Caravan achievement (3 wins), thanks Dumb M0nk3yz! Thumbs up!

@Mysterious Rage, thank you for the video, it helped me out alot!

Glad to help, now go get the 30 win achievement!