How do I unlock the Specializations

• Specializations – Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options. Purchasers of the “Halo 4” Limited Edition will get access on launch day, while others will have to wait as Specializations are released over time.

I bought the LE edition and I can't figure out how to get these?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

You still have to level up first, you just have access to all of them except just 2 like everyone else

ok, do you know what level I have to get to?

I believe it's level 50.

Level 50 to get the choice to use one. After that you got to level it up to 50 for another Specilizations choice.

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Level 50 to get the choice to use one. After that you got to level it up to 50 for another Specilizations choice.

[/quote]

Each Specialization only goes to 10.

I thought they go to 50.

Nope just 10. The first set of leveling goes to 50 but it's the only one.

so at level 50 you unlock the first specialization then do you have to level up another 10 levels to get another one?Also if you preordered the game and played it right when you get it can you still get the other 6 specializations?

If you have the limited edition then you have the choice of six, while the rest can only choose between.