How Do I Transfer Content from One Xbox to Another?

In the summer, my xbox 360 stop working. Long story short, I got another xbox and I would like to know how I could transfer my dlc on another xbox using the same hard drive. I licensed transfered the content to my old xbox from my friends account. I use the same hard drive on my new xbox but the map packs are not on there. I tried downloading them on the new xbox but I dont know how. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="CLUTCHXxXV3NOM"]

In the summer, my xbox 360 stop working. Long story short, I got another xbox and I would like to know how I could transfer my dlc on another xbox using the same hard drive. I licensed transfered the content to my old xbox from my friends account. I use the same hard drive on my new xbox but the map packs are not on there. I tried downloading them on the new xbox but I dont know how. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

[/quote]
Hi there, if the DLC was on your friend's account and transferred the licenses, he'll need to sign into your new Xbox and download the content again. If it was bought on your account you can access your download history as such:

[quote]

1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
  2. Go to Settings and select Account.
  3. Select Download History.
  4. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item and then selectDownload AgainNote If you want to see the charges on your Xbox Live account, see Check your Xbox Live billing and download history

[/quote]

Hope that helps. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.