how do I reply to a thread?

Hi, I was just wondering how to reply to a thread now? I used to use these forums almost everyday, but now I come on once every two weeks to see if they work any better.

Every time I hit the "reply" button, the word "reply" in the green box disappears. I wait and wait for a box to pop up so I can type a reply. The option never appears. I have 3 computers in my house and it is the same for all three pcs. I didn't use the search function because I get about 5 mins before it signs me out. Maybe it's my browser, but it's the same as I have always used and there was never a problem before.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You constantly (once every few days) need to clear the browser cache in order to get anything to work here.  It's only a temporary fix though.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

You constantly (once every few days) need to clear the browser cache in order to get anything to work here.  It's only a temporary fix though.

[/quote]

Hey Zen. I ain't been on in a few weeks now, and a few days ago when I tried to come on I couldn't. This has been happening for a few days now. I'm using Internet Explorer 8, but I switched over to Google Chrome and voila, I can get on on forums. You reckon this cache thing could be the cause of my problems? 

I couldn't even view the forums without deleting my cookies first, it's ridiculous.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[/quote]

Hey Zen. I ain't been on in a few weeks now, and a few days ago when I tried to come on I couldn't. This has been happening for a few days now. I'm using Internet Explorer 8, but I switched over to Google Chrome and voila, I can get on on forums. You reckon this cache thing could be the cause of my problems? 

[/quote]

I assume you're getting a "Bad Request" error (that's what I get).  I don't think the "cache" thing is causing the problem, but it does fix it for a little while.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I assume you're getting a "Bad Request" error (that's what I get).  I don't think the "cache" thing is causing the problem, but it does fix it for a little while.

I'm using IE9 and I had the "disappearing reply button" happen a few times.  After clearing my Xbox cookies, it stopped happening.  The slowness, the getting logged off...those have never been a problem with me.  I have my copatibility settings set for Xbox too. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm getting "Internet Explorer cannont display this webpage". I ran it through on Compat mode, but that had no effect. I've gone through and removed cookies, history etc to no effect. Strangely, the laptop from downstairs has no problem, though it's running IE9.