How do I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Offline?

HEy folks.

I bought Battlefield bad company 2 recently and the expansion as well online and downloaded it , but cant seem to play it offline as it always wants me to be signed into xbox live to play. Australian magazine game informer as said that it is a 1 person offline game however i cannot seem to get it connect or find out how to play.

So how do i do it??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:
[quote user="EliteMrDaniel"]

HEy folks.

I bought Battlefield bad company 2 recently and the expansion as well online and downloaded it , but cant seem to play it offline as it always wants me to be signed into xbox live to play. Australian magazine game informer as said that it is a 1 person offline game however i cannot seem to get it connect or find out how to play.

So how do i do it??

[/quote]If you get no luck here try this forum.

[quote user="EliteMrDaniel"]

HEy folks.

So how do i do it??

[/quote] That is because Bad Company 2 Vietnam is an online only expansion no singleplayer.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Because BC 2 Vietnam is MP only, just like BF 1943, there is no singleplayer aspect to it.

Quick question, I got the Vietnam update when I first put the game in and when online a few weeks ago, but is there more DLC I have to download because I can't seem to find the Vietnam mode?

The update was for Vietnam but you still have to unlock it, its 1200 MSP.

[quote user="xBatchelorx"]

The update was for Vietnam but you still have to unlock it, its 1200 MSP.

[/quote]Same goes for onslaught mode.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

it's online only no single player

You can play the bad company 2 game as a single player campaign, but as others have said, not for Vietnam.