How do I get to the Deus Ex message board?

I click on Xbox 360 games A-D, then it gives me the first 20 or so.  I try to go to the last page, but it still gives me the A's.  I've wasted about a 1/2 hour now just trying to find a message board.  The search is useless.  I was hoping they would have fixed things by now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Linky

[/quote] Favorite the forum in the options box so it will appear in the xbox forum homepage area.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

D'oh, I forgot to post the whole thing about favoriting(sp?).  Thanks LOL.

WOW is this the reason you wanted to post there ?

forums.xbox.com/.../348591.aspx

[quote user="Varakharne"]

WOW is this the reason you wanted to post there ?

forums.xbox.com/.../348591.aspx

[/quote]

Like it or not, besides a Bboy360 tee-shirt the breakdancer in the game looks exactly like me.

dan

I see game characters all the time who resemble people I know. My boss at my old job looks and talks exactly like Johnson from Halo. This guy who lives down the street from me, looks and dresses exactly like Sully from Uncharted. A good friend of mine looks exactly like one of the random enemy character models from Far Cry 2, the resemblance was uncanny. My ex girlfriend looks exactly, I mean "exactly" like Jessica from Dead Rising. I've been told I look like Commander Sheppard. Resembling a game character isn't anything to brag about, let alone make a youtube video and post a bunch of threads to advertise it. Especially if the character in question is some nobody that you merely walk by on your way to do something interesting.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I see game characters all the time who resemble people I know. My boss at my old job looks and talks exactly like Johnson from Halo. This guy who lives down the street from me, looks and dresses exactly like Sully from Uncharted. A good friend of mine looks exactly like one of the random enemy character models from Far Cry 2, the resemblance was uncanny. My ex girlfriend looks exactly, I mean "exactly" like Jessica from Dead Rising. I've been told I look like Commander Sheppard. Resembling a game character isn't anything to brag about, let alone make a youtube video and post a bunch of threads to advertise it. Especially if the character in question is some nobody that you merely walk by on your way to do something interesting.

[/quote]

Yes, but this a breakdancing character and I'm a known breakdancer.  It's more than just looks like.  It would be like a character that looks like Linsday Lohan getting locked up in jail.  I'm a known breakdancer and the creators needed a breakdancer for their game, so they said, "Who can we make the breaker look like?".

Since they're into video games, they might have seen me on the xbox forums, seen my cheeovs site or seen the dancer central stuff.  Or they could be breakdance fans and known who I am from that.

dan

LOL breakdancing ROFL!@!@! dude you sure dont waste a moment to talk about yourself do you? How many times have you said "Im a known breakdancer" ? "My fans" ? Who the *** is famous for breakdancing,who are you Derek Zoolander ?I suppose this is your trailer ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpcfA8vY-c

[quote user="Bboy360 com"]

Yes, but this a breakdancing character and I'm a known breakdancer.  It's more than just looks like.  It would be like a character that looks like Linsday Lohan getting locked up in jail.  I'm a known breakdancer and the creators needed a breakdancer for their game, so they said, "Who can we make the breaker look like?".

Since they're into video games, they might have seen me on the xbox forums, seen my cheeovs site or seen the dancer central stuff.  Or they could be breakdance fans and known who I am from that.

[/quote]Or, they just wanted a guy to be break dancing in the subway to add to the atmosphere. So they just used one of the "punk" character models, of which there are many roaming around the city. Because it wouldn't make much sense if they had one of their "businessman" or "working girl" character models break dancing in the subway. And you just happened to see a resemblance to yourself. While a normal person would laugh it off as a cool coincidence, you actually believe that Eidos Montreal finds you to be so amazing, that they put you in their game. That in itself, is amazing. And by the way, if I was lonely and sad enough, I could go around sending friend requests to everyone who comes up in the myspace search page. It wouldn't take too long to hit 50k. If you actually knew these people, or they knew you, it would be impressive. As it stands now, it just looks like you have way too much free time.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="Bboy360 com"]

[/quote]Or, they just wanted a guy to be break dancing in the subway to add to the atmosphere. So they just used one of the "punk" character models, of which there are many roaming around the city. Because it wouldn't make much sense if they had one of their "businessman" or "working girl" character models break dancing in the subway. And you just happened to see a resemblance to yourself. While a normal person would laugh it off as a cool coincidence, you actually believe that Eidos Montreal finds you to be so amazing, that they put you in their game. That in itself, is amazing. And by the way, if I was lonely and sad enough, I could go around sending friend requests to everyone who comes up in the myspace search page. It wouldn't take too long to hit 50k. If you actually knew these people, or they knew you, it would be impressive. As it stands now, it just looks like you have way too much free time.

[/quote]undefined

I can't prove that they put me in the game, that's why I posted on the message board hoping that a developer from Eidos will admit to it.  I love it that they did and I hope they do it again.  

As for the MySpace fans, it takes a long time to get to 50k.  Lets see you try to get to 1k.  And I don't even send out friend requests.  They're all incoming cus of my breakn.

dan