How do I do what I have been doing for the past 6 months?

Which is just play conquest on all the maps with normal ticket numbers?

I am unable to filter out all the private servers........................................

thanks. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not really certain how to filter it. I just manually browesed for an EA or DICE server then favored the server. Since there are a ton of customer servers I wish that we could get more custom search options. 1000 ticket count matches get boring really fast.

Manually is a pain in the neck thou, before the update you could do this easily.  I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Thanks for the reply

Tell it to filter out user created on the server browser settings

I tired Mr Turtle but the filter did nothing...............................

Is the only way into your club being blown to bits by C4?

yeah unfortunately there isn't a way.  The custom setting in the browser seems to not work, and quick match seems to pick from the whole list.

Played last night and couldn't find a single dice regular server.  Only dice ones that came up were specialty and mixed mode.  

When there are more servers to rent I'm getting one just to put in a regular old server normal rules

Sucks

What kind of improvement makes it harder for you to do what you were doing before it got improved?

dice improvement

"Only dice ones that came up were specialty and mixed mode.  "

OK, I'll have a better look tonight at the listings.

[quote user="WC Sarge"]

"Only dice ones that came up were specialty and mixed mode.  "

OK, I'll have a better look tonight at the listings.

[/quote]

Dice's servers are custom only, EA has the original ones, I believe. Remember that when you find a server you are looking to save it in your favorites. That way you just arrow over to your favorites and its there, no more searching.

Yep, that is all I want to do as well - just play conquest on all the maps with normal ticket numbers.

Just found myself on some whacko server with 1500 ticket numbers per team - it went on and on and on and on.... and on... all the buildings were wrecked and the game was a chore. No fun. What a way to kill of your own game EA.

It seems everyone has their own server now so it is hard to find servers with more than 5 or 6 players on. How stupid.