How do I continue the single player campaign?

I've searched the forums but I can't find anything useful.  Playing on the 360...completed the first two missions; when I try to continue my campaign, it starts from the beginning again.  I want to continue where I left of.  I'm afraid if I start again, it will **** the initial save, or worse yet, won't save anything and I'll just keep playing the first few missions.

If anyone has any ideas/fixes, please let me know.  At least my multiplayer stats and unlocks are still there -- hope I didn't just jinx myself : (

Thanks in advance for any help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only thing I can think of, is to replay mission 2 and hope level 3 loads after. If that doesn't work,  I would delete the game save and start over.  

I Finished half the SP campain and went to continue it only to find i Had to Start over aswell this severlly discoraged me....I got gold on at least 5 mact mission w/e and now i have to start over... so i guess im not playing the Sp anymore till they get a patch out

Same here.....4 hours down the drain

This is a serious bug. Man oh man

Its full of bugs, crashes and can corrupt your HD if you keep pulling the plug or holding the power button to restart your Xbox. Xbox support were great and spent the best part of an hour trying to sort it, but it still crashed and the person from Xbox support also said it will corrupt the HD by not shutting it sown properly. So today I took it back to the shop and they gave me a FULL REFUND. My first battlefield game and last.

How can they have let it go for more than a day?

lol happened to me last night. i was half way through the story on normal when my save was gone last night. i restarted and finished the game this morning :/

it saves on easy?? only??  I played on normal when it first came out an lost the first two hours, now today I  tried it over again on "easy" an it froze up just before I got to were I did the first time.

Sad part is the campaign is pretty much total garbage yet we have to play through it to get MP unlocks hurray!

Well hang on to your shorts because all you need to do is play it on "easy" it saved my progress on their, I lost 2.5 hours of "normal" the other day NO big deal so "easy" that's the way to go. it just saved mine jus now when I froze up on the carrier.