how do i beat shokahn

how do i beat shokahn because im getting tired of fighting him over and over.

I dont know if there is anything after him in the coloseum but i did really good until i had to fight him.

anyone know how to beat him?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Keep backing away from him and dodging his projectiles.  Use your own projectiles agains him and stay as far away as you can.

Yeah unfortunately you have to beat him in a rather boring way. Especially because he has some sort of armour mode(when he turns yellow after hitting him) which just ignores your attacks and pummels you. If you back up away from him as far as you can, it should trigger either his taunt or his spear/hammer throw. Now it all depends on what character you're using, but use their projectile to do it. When he throws his hammer, you HAVE to jump, ducking or blocking doesn't work. If the character you're using has a teleport, wait until after he throws his hammer, or begins taunting then teleport and uppercut, and back out. Uppercuts do quite abit of damage, same for if you get an x-ray, wait until he taunts, get in there and x-ray. Hope this helps

I did the projectile trick and backed off of him the first few times, then I got daring and went in close on him. I found that trying to jump over him and get a jump punch then starting a combo works pretty well as long as he isn't reading your move and hitting you with the shoulder up charge. There's really no set way to beat him other than picking a good time to hit him with a projectile or close in on him and attack with a combo.

If you are using a character with a teleport move use that on him. But I usually like to stick close and jump over him and throw a quick combo. That method usually works out great for me.

well i have tried jumping over him and comboing and failed from him stunning me before i can move so i started jumping over and doing one hit but then he started doing some strange jumping shoulder charge which gets me stuned so he can throw stuff at me so i did some fire ball thing from a distance which made him stand their and laugh.

[quote user="Forde739"]

well i have tried jumping over him and comboing and failed from him stunning me before i can move so i started jumping over and doing one hit but then he started doing some strange jumping shoulder charge which gets me stuned so he can throw stuff at me so i did some fire ball thing from a distance which made him stand their and laugh.

[/quote]

I wouldn't bother trying chain combo's together, you can get about two hits in, then he'll armour and attack. As for the shoulder charges and upper shoulder charges, I haven't figured how to really deal with those except avoid them at all costs, sometimes he will just do it twice all the way over to you and pummel you, if he does this just try jump over him and dash back. Seriously if he laughs at you for doing that it's a good thing, the more he laughs the more chances you get to throw more projectiles at him. What character are you using?

lu kang

Man I HATE Shao Khan, I was trying to get the achievement of beating the game on max difficulty, went through the ladder easily and then I get to this buttmunch and got worked lol. I usually try to jump over his air charge and get in for uppercuts and jump back out. I guess I will try staying back with the projectile game and his teleport punch but I main Ermac and I think his fireball is kind of weak compared to other fighters.

Stay away from him and dodge projectiles, then nail him when he stops and taunts.  Bicycle kick will do most damage if u can do the command consistently or just do the long range jumpkick.  Thats if ur on beginner though.

Like the rest have said.....stay away from him and keep hurling projectiles at him. Then, when he starts laughing and ridiculing you, launch your full-range attack attack at him.