How do I access the Season Pass?

I see no in game options to play the Season Pass content and the costumes are not their either. It shows it was downloaded and they took my 19.99, so how do I access it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to the in game store at the main menu. Thats where you will access your season pass items. However they haven't released any of the skins pack or other DLC that is included in the season pass. They'll be doing that over the course of a few months.

The "new story campaign" has not been released as of yet, nor has their been any official word of a "DLC Schedule".  What's disappointed me about the 'Season Pass' is that most of the skins are unlockable in-game, I was excited when the 'Millenium Skins' Pack showed up last week, but found that I'd unlocked most of them in-game all ready.  I feel bad for those who went out and purchased the Deathstroke, Joker or Batman Avatar Costumes before launch to find that those are all unlocked from progressing through the story as well.  The 'Initiation' DLC will likely show up first before the "new story campaign" does for they've all ready released some details on this particular download...:-)

I have bought the season pass and it shows the new suits however it wont show the new story campaign is that not released yet?????