How did you get the G53?

Gimme some ideas.

I'm fed up of seeing half the assignment incomplete when I finish a game. 

I almost got it awhile ago but I was killed by some douchebag try-hard with a FAMAS before I could finish it and get the kill *it was TDM and his team were way in the lead, by like 25 points).  I almost sent him hate mail, I was that enraged.  Kind of gave up after that though.

So, how did you get it?  Did you melt a hole in a tank?  Or melt a camoing snipers face off?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't remember which assignment it was,Is it the SDM one?

I got both at once, found a guy on a mortar so I torched him and then torched his mortar.

Or is it the repair torch one actually judging by the end of your thread.I got that by finding a sniper near A on Grand Bazaar up in that 3 story building thing and i got up real close and began repairing his face,he kept moving round and trying to stab me but i out smarted him and got the kill.

No, Engineer.  "10 repairs, kill someone with a repair tool"

The repairs part I did in like one game lol.

Part of the 2nd Assignment for the QBZ is to destroy an enemy vehicle which is why I asked if you went after an occupied tank.

Okay I got it day 1 by playing Wake Island Rush and drilling a sniper while playing Defense. For part 2, I destroyed an enemy tank with the torch, but you don't have to do that. You can destroy a spawn beacon, tug, mav, mortar, etc. and still get credit for blowing up a vehicle.

Hope I helped.

Just find an enemy AMTRAK and let loose the dogs of hell. lol

What about putting a bullet or two up close into an unsuspecting sniper then use the drill to finish him or her off?

^ NAh easier just to aim for the head, you hardly have to do it that way.

I randomly found a dude not paying attention and gave him the 3rd degree.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

Just find an enemy AMTRAK and let loose the dogs of hell. lol

[/quote]

Do this or find an unsuspecting tank driver. Then hit them with two rockets and run up and de-repair them. The best place to find the Amtrak is to swim out to the spawn point on Wake Island for the Amtrak kill.