How come there's never any Unranked servers?

I've always wondered this.

The option for Unranked is there in the server browser but there's never any servers listed - even before the whole Rented Server stuff started.

I've always been intrigued to see how an Unranked game plays out - what with everyone using default kits and haviing no attachments.  Reckon it would be a blast sine stats wouldn't be saved so you could mess around and try stupid things that you maybe wouldn't normally do in Ranked games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because you don't get any experience for playing in them.

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

Because you don't get any experience for playing in them.

[/quote]

That didn't stop people playing Unranked in BC1.

Unranked could also help people by letting them practice in jets and other air vehicles.  Going 1-15 in a jet in Unranked whilst you learn the basics isn't half as bad as going 1-15 in Ranked and being raped by some try-hard with all the jet unlocks.

Course, if you want all the jet unlocks now, you just buy 'em.

Still, doesn't make sense to have the option there and not offer any servers.

Probably because the people who pay for their servers want them ranked. EG: Me, I payed for one and I want it ranked.

Soooooooooo, now you know the solution.

if the admin actually manipulates the settings it becomes unranked, if they make stupid rules that violate the tou ie weapons or class restrictions, but do not become unranked, report em, i do-in fact there was a time i didnt do anything except write down servers to report-sure hope that pi$$es some of u off, now tell ur server name so i can go report it

Mine? Well I'm glad you asked - "Long Term Server. 100% RUSH. 200% CONQ."

Standard settings (excepting the 200% tix for Conquest, and I think Conquest needs it don't you? Not Rush though, trying to defend against 200% tix is just not a level playing field). All maps rotated, 2 rounds RUSH, 1 round CONQ, modes change every 1-2 days or thereabouts.

No kicking, no banning, and no moaning to the Admin because he just don't care who stole your stupid helicopter.

that doesnt break any rules

You have to call EA tech support to report them you know, I doubt you call EA every time you see one of these servers.

theres a website that never workd right, but i sure do get a kick outta cheessin these rentaserver clowns off by just sayin so

What was the website?

Oh and as for rent a server I think people just don't like not getting points... community has changed quite a lot since BC1. If you set it to unranked people usually don't join.