how come in Ireland we don't have indie games on Xbox LIVE?.

How come US and UK have this, but not the ROI, it's like Microsoft doesn't care about the Irish.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this is why when I made my account I made sure of a few things, first USA, 2nd, I was over 21 ( when xbl started I was like 14 or something)

I already live in the USA, so age was the only thing.

-

anyways its more likely has to do with your countries laws now microsoft. i mean if they can take your money they will so if they could sell stuff they would.

Isn't there a paint ball indie game

[quote user="Bunionz"]

trust me, you are not missing anything

[/quote]I'm sure there are a few hidden gems in there to boast about. Believe it or not I did actually enjoy that Avatar Go-Kart Racing Indie game.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I believe NZ doesn't have this either... I don't care in the slightest, but it isn't just Ireland : )

[quote user="JohnMCrawley"]

How come US and UK have this, but not the ROI, it's like Microsoft doesn't care about the Irish.

[/quote]

lol but Companies don't usually "care" about anyone. It's about whether a License is available for any Media Content in a given Country. There are many Features and Games that are not available in every Country, you simply deal with it.

Blame your government not Microsoft.

-

It is more likely that the ROI government does not allow unrated content and so Indie games can not be sold.

Hilarious :P

I am pretty pissed that I dont have indie games i live in Ireland as well , I wanted to get Fortress craft and Total miner

trust me, you are not missing anything

Apple Jack and Lasercat were pretty good platformers.

Good indie games are pretty rare though.