How can you view FULL games?

There used to be a way to view the FULL games available to play on your Xbox 360 console. Can some point me where this search exist now?

For people with multiple consoles, and various games tied to the different consoles they own (I this case five separate consoles) this Full button was a very nice search for full games available on any particular one of the consoles when it wasn't connected to Xbox Live (For instance if you took the console with you on a trip and didn't have Internet access) Under My Games I see a button for Demo's, and a button for Arcade (which of course also shows demo's), but no choice to view full games. It seems to me an Xbox 360 console owner would be much more interested in a Full game that was on their unit then a Demo, so I am probably just over looking this simple search button. Can anyone instruct me where it is now?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Go to games and the select the MY GAMES box, it will then display all the games that you have installed on your hard drive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Right but that shows every game. If you have many licences tied to one console. Lets say 50 game titles, and you also have those same titles downloaded to another console you own, they will all revert back to the trial version if you are not connected to Live (lame I know)  So let say that is the situation and just want to see the valid FULL titles avaiable to play offline that are tied to that console, without those 100 other titles that are indeed installed to the HDD, but are now the trial version. There used to be a button for Full Games, I'm assuming for the very scenerio I just described. Has it been removed for good or am I just not seeing it?

I have over 150 Arcade titles tied to any one of 5 different Xbox 360's, and I usually take a console with me on trips, so you can see how this feature was very helpfull in the past.

Sorry this didn't help.

Looked through all the menu's again. I'm guessing, for whatever reason it's not an option any more. I would think it would be a choice in Sort under My Games. Sure hope it gets added back in.

Sorry this didn't help.