How can you tell when you're game's infected?

I had this game when it first came out, sold it to my friend then bought it last night on XBox and I'm annoyed with all the mods. If I have to be weary about the servers I joined to make sure my save file doesn't get infected then X Box better give me my money back.

Why should I look out for things like this? It's a video game. I play it to have fun, not to keep a look out for hackers. They're banning people who haven't a clue that they joined a server and their game is modded. This is like watching a Bluray movie, but making sure your LED's lights don't go out, or making sure the picture doesn't burn on your Plasma. This is ridiculous.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

last night i entered a Headquarters match on Cod 4. It was to no surprise hacked as hell. Speedboost/auto noobtute etc. I tried to leave, bet when i searched for a new match i got into the same one! :/ Then i tried to play FFA. Got into a crappy  4000xp per kill lobby.

mossberg ur xbox wont get infected ur profile will and it can only get infected if u go into a infection lobby... and not one thats playing i mean in pre game lobby with all writing where the map should be.

how do i know this? because i was invited last night to one i got really scared to dashboarded and i was fine after that i simply reported the person and blocked communications.