How can this game possibly be good?

Infinity Ward lost around 50 of its best employees. Not to mention, Activision has made intentions clear since Call of Duty has been copy and past since CoD4.

Unless there is something done to drastically alter gameplay, I don't see how new maps, new perks, re-skinned weapons, and 4 hour campaign can warrant $60. Maybe $30 but I'm getting extremely tired of these games functioning more like expansion packs than actual games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I noticed the trailers on xbox are just reskinned trailers from CoD4 and MW2.

don't they get tired of copy/pasting everything from CoD4?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]What is the "Elite" part?[/quote] 1337 UbEr QuIcKsCoPeZz?

[/quote] LOL, no, their was an "Elite" emblem used in one of the new trailers released. It maybe a competetive gamemode or playlists or some type of COD "something". I am not sure what it is just yet, LOL, thats why I was asking. Hopefully its not a pay to play gimmick. Anyone know yet what the Elite thing was?

I have fun so I'll keep buying. Trust me, nobody misses you.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]What is the "Elite" part?[/quote] 1337 UbEr QuIcKsCoPeZz?

What is the "Elite" part?

Elite.  I am sure that IW and Activision will push Elite as a huge selling point of MW3.

Im cautiously optomistic. As long as they deal with the issues of hacks and glitches, Im quite happy to continue to play COD.

Who knows? If they add enough variety like these destructable environments I hear about, it might actually be good like CoD 4. But then it is entering the Battlefield realm and that is where they don't stand a chance.

DAMN! Firefox you have failed me for the last time! Back to Safari!

How does one PLAN to not buy something? Doesn't one just... not buy it?