How can people think this game is worth playing?

Seriously, can anybody tell me what they find appealing in this game?

I can't bring myself to play this for more than 5 minutes anymore... Is it the instant gratification people like? (meaning you don't need to know anything about any map, or have any gun skill, its all just random luck)...
Prestiging? not so fun..
Guns? Pretty boring guns to me..

Only reason I'd play this is if a bunch of friends are playing...

Why doesn't anyone try out the real epic games? Like Crysis, Brink, or any of the ones that are fun to play and require more skill than just "OH SH-- GUY LET ME HOLD DOWN THE TRIGGER"

Don't say "its fun when you dont suck at the game nooobb" have a 2.15 K/D and easily used to go 35+ kills a game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Brink is an epic real game?  Sorry that made lol.  

COD is a ragefest without a party. And Crysis and Brink? People still playing those. Im not much into laser games and scifi, and Brink had way bad lag at release, is that fixed? But, in the long run, play what you enjoy, dont worry about what everyone else is doing. JMHO, I never seem to have COD random luck, well, not good luck anyways.

maybe you need to get gooder at black ops?

YES!!! Another one of these threads. Tell me more about how you hate this game, because I think I speak for everyone that we ALL want to hear what you have to say. Because it's YOUR opinion, it's not anyone elses, so in turn, it's going to be a TOTALLY different excuse to why this game sucks. I can already see where you're going, you get killed by people with no skill, that is soooo crazy, because that happens to me too!!!

I'll be like "bbrrshhhh fffslllllshh aaahhhh!" and he'll be like "oh, no way m-f'er" and then I die, then I say he was cheating or that he was on something because he had no skill and have the best reflexes for COD in the world and there's no way he could have gotten me. And TBH these guns really do suck man, they're really boring. *thinks to self* OOHHH!!! I STILL didn't tell you why I really hate this game, it's because of prestige, why would anyone want to do that, it's like cheating pretty much when you think about it, people who are ALREADY 15th prestige, I mean come on.

I sure as hell hope you know what I'm getting at.

Because it's fun? Duurrrrr

Looks like someone has a case of the WHY DO YOU THINK THIS I'M GOOD AT THIS SO IT'S NOT FUN AND REQUIRES NO SKILL syndrome.

I'm not tryin to start an arguement, can I please get an answer? what appeals to you guys in this game?

Guns? Maps? Overpriced DLC? Servers? or just mass players?

Escapism. Plan and simple. Gots to grind away for a living, support the family blah blah. But then later I get to run around, shoot people, blow ish up, and have fun talking to people that like to do the same thing. Simple as that for me. I can deal with lag, campers, whatever else you want to complain about as long as I don't have to stare at a screen, drawing things for people that are 1000x's wealthier than me.

Why does one think EA Sports games are fun? How much do they change each year?

Or let's dare to even ask why one likes a game like Lego Batman? Is it even possible to lose at that game?

Video games are for a person's enjoyment. I play what I like. If you don't like it, then play something you do like. Do not attempt to argue that another person's opinions are incorrect. That's why there is diversity in video games.

Personally, I enjoy this game. Yes it can be irritating at times, but it is just a game. So to answer your question, I play this game out of personal preference.

Well I rarely play videogames anymore, and the little time I do play I want to just pop the game in and jump right into the action.

With Mortal Kombat I can get on, play 20 fights and that's it. With LA Noire, I get on, solve a case or 2. And in CoD I can hop on, play some matches with some buddies, and have a few laughs for a couple hours too.

As far as the overpriced DLC, I do agree it's overpriced. Long gone are the days of $10 map packs for CoD. Shi^ in MK they are charging $5 per character so that DLC is overpriced as well. BUT it's still cheaper entertainment than what you'll find anywhere else. A drink at a club cost $15 and that's gone in 10 minutes, even if you try to make it last haha. A movie ticket is $10.50, throw in a small drink and you're out $16 right there. So I'm not excusing the pricing of map packs but when you really stop to compare it to other entertainment, it's not as bad as you think.

I just keep coming back to Black Ops cause my friends play it. It's definitely inferior to BFBC2 but nobody really plays that game anymore so you can be looking for a decently populated room for 45 minutes and still find nothing. At least with CoD or Halo I know I'll find a game right away, which is good since I can only play like 2 hours every 4 days or so.