How can one afford 45 dollars of DLC, but not a mic?

Mics are dirt cheap. I found mine for six dollars, with new foams included.

If you can afford a 60 dollar game, and 45 dollars of DLC, there is no excuse for no mic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes there is. Some people don't like mics. I have 4 mics, but they never get used. Not everyone wants to speak on XBL.

some of us prefer not to listen or talk to whinny 12 year olds lol

i do have a pair but i got tired of the heavy breathers or those losers that think they can rap ( face it rap is Cr@p) and those cussing and swearing at me because i beat their butt by camping

so the only time ill ever use them is when im playing with friends or zombies

Can you imagine if everyone did were a Mic?Some peeps would sound like there Possessed with the Devil while there playing.Then you would get some that sound like there getting Laid.Zplus you would have your peeps that blame everything and everyone for there mistakes.

Its bad as it is on live.Lets be thankful not everyone has a Mic.Plus alot of Peeps dont like to use a Mic.

How do you know they dont have a mic? Maybe they are like me and dont care to hear all the mouth breathers out there

Only time I dont use a mic is when nobodys on .I play Merc with a nice bit of pink floyd on the go.

If your playing anything else you really should have a mic.

The only time ill ever talk is if im playing with friends 

Mines never been out the wrapper.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

Mics are dirt cheap. I found mine for six dollars, with new foams included.

If you can afford a 60 dollar game, and 45 dollars of DLC, there is no excuse for no mic.

[/quote]

Just like the others said, some people don't want to hear the whiny little kids, mouth breathers and other people. IMO with rotating spawns you don't need that much communication. Plus, I see you play Battlefield also. You should be use to not talking to randoms over there;)  Also, between the two games I would think BF needs more comms between players than most of COD. The only exception to this would be objective game-types(S&D, DOM and CTF). Anything else, you just run around with your head cut off spraying, unless you are playing Hardcore. Then I see your point.

If you play a team game, you should have a mic. Dont want to hear people? The mute button is there for a reason. But if you play with randoms more than friends, then you get what you get.

Quick question what type of headset cost 6 bucks? Even my skull candies werent that cheap