how can i tell what is negatively affecting my magicka?

my magicka is in the red at 105/105. it should be 120/120. i can not seem to figure out what can be affecting my magicka.  how can i tell so i can correct it. how can i tell what is affecting not just my magicka, but health and stamina as well, it case those get negatively affected too at some point.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Apparel shouldn't have an effect on this, just curious tho, you double checked inventory? Amulets and attire?

MAGIC - then in the menu, there is a selection to see whats benifiting and negating. I have some armor rot or something that annoying me.

What NFO said too. I would stop by for example the shine of talos to cure any diseases. Not sure where how to find out if you have contracted anything. I haven't picked anything up yet, so that may be the reason why also.

okay, i will have to look for this menu. i check my whole inventory and could not find anything affecting my magicka. which is why i posted this. thanks NFO. i will look for the magic menu to see if i can find out what is affecting me. i also never considered i me be sick or infected with a disease.

Its prolly a sickness. I have armor rot or some sort...and have no idea where to find a cure.....I need to read the manual.

Goto Magic and then to Active Effects. It will show if you are sick with any illness that is causing a negative effects. You can goto Whiterun where the preacher guy os and use the talos to cure any disease. Goodluck.

@ NFO: You may have to go to a shrine to cure it? I think i picked it up one time, it popped in the top right during combat and couldn't really read it, didn't want to stray from the battle and die.

Off Topic: Where is this shrine? I keep having people tell me I look sick...

I've heard the same thing, there is one in whiterun to the right of the stairs before you go into dragon search. It's a guy preaching, you can't miss it.