how can i play the vietnam update=

i am sorry this really sounds noob bud how can i play het battlefield bad company 2 vietnam update i updated it when it asked me to but now i have the feeling i cannot play it

so how can i play it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

from the main menu scroll across to vietnam, if it is not showing go to the store section and check that you have downloaded the multiplayer update

i also got the VIP code and typed it in store and downloaded map packs vietnam etc.

But i don't know how to aces it

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

1200 M$ points= about $15.00 bucks...definitely worth it, cause it's basically a separate game

[/quote]QFT. The Nam game is more brutal than the vanilla version, it's BFBC2, but only meaner and has less garbage tactics (except people that can only use the M40)

[/quote]Yeah WAS very worth it.As LAX said,like a separate Battlefield.Not so much worth it now though.Beta tuesday/Thursday then BF3 2 weeks later.I'd just wait it out.Nam will die down pretty quick.It went through a quiet patch a few months ago before it picked up again due to all new BF players but i think it maybe a bit late now.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

1200 M$ points= about $15.00 bucks...definitely worth it, cause it's basically a separate game

[/quote]QFT. The Nam game is more brutal than the vanilla version, it's BFBC2, but only meaner and has less garbage tactics (except people that can only use the M40)

The 2GB Vietnam Update is composed of patches to the game, onslaught mode, VIP maps and the Vietnam Expansion. In order to play Vietnam, you have to purchase it from the Marketplace. It's just a small download that unlocks the Vietnam for you.

To access Vietnam in battlefield bad company 2 after downloading the large update, you need to go to the Marketplace and spend your MSpoints on the Vietnam add-on, when you do it will unlock and you’ll find the Vietnam on your battlefield bad company 2 menu like you find the onslaught on the same menu. If it’s not there for you then you did not buy the Vietnam addon.

i got it with the vip code

and everything but now i want to know how to actually play it (how can i acces it?)

You gotta pay to play.

Yeah, Vietnam is in that update along with other things. But you have to buy it to unlock it.