How can i make sure i can play Digital games and DLC linked to my profile on my OTHER Xbox's, after LIVE is discontinued?

Kinda complicated issue but i have 3 Xbox's, my main system a Gears 3 Slim 320Gb where all of my original content is downloaded and thus my DRM rights are held.  I also have a Limited edition Halo reach 250gb, and a limited edition Halo 4 320Gb.  I would like to be able to transfer/clone my entire hard drive to each system, so i have the same information on each.  These are my backup systems for the future.  How can i make sure all my DLC and Digital game will play and recognize with just my Profile on my other systems, after Microsoft discontinues Live service for the 360?  Mind you i understand and actually prefer they only work using MY profile, but i want it to work without being connected to live.  One day my Gears 3 slim WILL die, after that id like to be able to continue playing on either of my halo backup consoles.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

As long as you're signed into Live, you will be able to play your games and content. Downloading the game on another console will not create a new console license. You would have to perform a license transfer. You don't need the previous console in order to perform a license transfer. So if your main system dies, you just perform a license transfer on the console you want to be your new main system.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.